FREE Super Fruits Eye Balm with $130 or more purchase

Wednesday 20 April 2011

Yay for Care Packages!

Recently my friend and I decided that it was about time we send each other some of the makeup goodies and tasty treats that we had at our disposal. I had access to some Korean cosmetics and snack foods that she couldn't find in her city, and she had an ever-growing collection of makeup and skincare samples that she was never going to use. Solution- send each other fun care packages! Receiving packages in the mail is exciting enough, but when these packages contain makeup, skin care, and edibles, they are doubly tantalizing. I received my care package earlier this week, and thought I would share it with all of you.

When I saw it had arrived, I hastily opened the envelope to reveal this lovely floral Clinique cosmetics bag...

The package inside the package :)

Then I opened up the bag to reveal all the goodies... What an awesome assortment!


A multitude of goodies!


I felt like a child on Christmas morning as I rummaged through all of the treats! There were skin care samples, lipstick, flowering teas, bath treats, and a pretty yellow Ahh Bra- not pictured here for the sake of modesty ;) What a lovely collection! I took closeups of some of the products to show them off... Here are some of the goodies from Clinique and Mark:

Clinique Rinse-Off Foaming Cleanser and Even Better Moisturizer, Mark Liplick Full Colour Lipstick in Coral Fixation

Pretty floral compact containing...

Clinique Soft Pressed Powder blusher in New Clover, which wasn't in the big picture at the beginning because it has already snuck its way into my  makeup bag :)

And here is a closeup of the skincare samples. They're from Etude and Skin Food, which are both cruelty-free Korean cosmetics brands.


Add caption

It was really such a nice treat receiving all of these items in the mail! I'll follow up with some reviews if any of the new products are standouts. Thanks so much, Sheri! :)

5 comments:

  1. That's a great idea. Any interest in a care package filled with delicious foods, great music, and geekiness?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, Mike. Of course I'd be interested in such a care package! But I don't know how much deliciousness or geekery I have that I could send you back!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eh, I've got plenty of stuff here already and I'm okay with a one-way care package.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post Jen! Lots of excellentcious gift ideas in yon text!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks, Tony! Glad you enjoyed it :)

    ReplyDelete

All of your lovely comments make my day! Thanks for taking the time to share your musings, ideas, and opinions. Feel free to leave a link to your blog- I'd be happy to check it out :)