FREE Super Fruits Eye Balm with $130 or more purchase

Tuesday 18 June 2013

Where to Find and Follow Vibrant Beauty Blog!

Hi, everyone! There seems to be another wave of frenzy around the imminent termination of Google Reader (and perhaps GFC as well?), so I thought I'd write a quick post to direct my Google-based followers to other ways to stay in touch.

The first is Bloglovin', which is an amazingly user-friendly site for managing all of the blogs you follow. It's super easy to sign-up and is a pleasure to navigate. You can follow me via the Bloglovin'  button on the right of the page or by clicking the link, here!

 


My blog also has its own Facebook page, which includes fun photos and sneak peeks, in addition to linking all of my posts. My Facebook followers are really the first ones to view upcoming posts and get to see other insights and ideas that may not be published on the blog. If you'd love to see updates from Vibrant, Vivacious, Veracious on your Facebook newsfeed, see the link on the right-hand side, or click here! 


Feel free to be in touch with any questions about how to follow (or even general questions, at vibrantbeautyblog@gmail.com). I'd like to thank everyone for their continued support, encouragement, and readership. All of your fun, thoughtful comments really make my day and motivate me to continue making this site as vibrant and informative as possible. Couldn't do it without you!

Cheers,

-Jen

1 comment:

All of your lovely comments make my day! Thanks for taking the time to share your musings, ideas, and opinions. Feel free to leave a link to your blog- I'd be happy to check it out :)