FREE Super Fruits Eye Balm with $130 or more purchase

Tuesday 18 February 2014

New In: Clinique, Aerin, and Tom Ford!

Hi, everyone! I've picked up a few extra pretty makeup goodies lately, so I thought I'd share with you these newest additions to my stash. They've all become instant favourites! I'll be posting separate reviews of each later on, but for now, a quick glimpse. 


Recent trips to Sephora and Holt Renfrew led me to these three beauties. I'd been on a waitlist for one for weeks, another was a new blogger-inspired craving, and the last was simply love at first sight. 



Clinique Cheek Pop in Ginger Pop- This little blush had not been on my wishlist for long, but it was near the top due to the unabashed raves from Temptalia. Not only is this daisy-shaped blush unique and beautiful to look at, the shade itself is stunning! A perfect shimmery, tawny peach. 

Tom Ford Lip Colour in Indian Rose- If you read my recent Beauty Resolution post, you'll know that I've given up buying any new lip products for the remainder of 2014. Yes, really! You'll also know that the final lipstick to sneak its way into my collection before the official ban was this one. I'd been waiting for it to come back in-stock at Holts for ages, and it finally came arrived last week! It's a perfect everyday glowy rose that I'll be wearing constantly at work. 

Aerin Kaleidolight Palette- This beauty of a palette totally took me by surprise. I've never used an Aerin product and had not heard tell of her new Spring collection. But when I passed by the Aerin counter last week, I literally stopped dead in my tracks. I'd never seen anything like it! The palette includes shades that can be used separately as powder, bronzer, highlighter and eye shadow, or all of the shades can be mixed for a unified glow. Ingenious!


Here's one more shot of them:


Overall, I couldn't be happier with all three of these purchases! As I said, I'll be posting full reviews of each over the coming week. Stay tuned!

Have I tempted you with any of these goodies? What have you purchased lately?

Thanks for reading! xo

45 comments:

  1. Is the lipstick good quality? And how much are they?
    http://classygirlschic.blogspot.com/
    Alley xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The lipstick quality is really top-notch, but they are very pricey at $55 Canadian. But worth the splurge if you really love lipstick :)

      Delete
  2. Beautiful items! I love the lipstick color, the blue in the palette is amazing!

    Maddy @ www.BeautyBanterBlog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Maddy! Really happy with everything from this haul :)

      Delete
  3. That blush is so pretty! On my wish list now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These look awesome!

    Come by soon!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Really happy with everything so far :)

      Delete
  5. Aww, the Clinique's blush look so cute, and I have never tried an Aerin product but that compact looks so amazing!

    www.lam-style.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Aerin palette really is fantastic and the Clinique Cheek Pops are super pretty :)

      Delete
  6. Oh, Tom Ford packaging is so damn beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is! Hard to resist, for sure :)

      Delete
  7. Really nice post!! enjoyed reading it sweetie!! Learned a lot from you ♥

    New post on the blog sweetie!
    http://michaelmacalos.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aerin Kaleidolight Palette - that's just too gorgeous! I can't get over how awesome the packaging and the shades are <3!

    xx
    http://gita-oddsandends.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is beautiful! And so versatile too :)

      Delete
  9. so pretty I wanna try so much

    www.Islandchic77.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. These are all worth checking out for sure! Thanks for stopping by :)

      Delete
  10. Love clinique products! Would you like to follow each other? Please let me know if you're interested. Latest post on my blog is OOTD: Blue & Black

    Louisa Moje
    http://lapassionvoutee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Their new blushes really are fantastic! Will stop by your blog soon :)

      Delete
  11. ZOMGS THE CLINIQUE BLUSH I WAANNNTTT IIITTT
    uuggh. ok so i read all those temptalia reviews and there was like instant frission in my brain going 'this is awesome. this is awesome'
    and the price is not bad either!!!....now if only i didn't have like....more than 20 blush...fudge..
    Jenn
    A Beautiful Zen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heeehee, I really am super impressed with it. Definitely worth checking out, even if it will make your 20 other blushes jealous :)

      Delete
  12. That Clinique blush is sooo pretty. Amazing picks Jen! :)
    Mia | PlushLuxe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Mia! Have really been loving the Clinique blush :)

      Delete
  13. Mmmm. I'm definitely jealous.

    I'm starting to see those clinique blushes everywhere and they just look so cute.

    gingercatqueen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are super cute and perform really well too! Thanks for stopping by :)

      Delete
  14. gourmet products ♥ super products
    ♥ GREAT

    http://delavie-paula.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Clinique's products are so good, love it. ;-)
    Lovely greets...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are! The blush is one of my new faves :)

      Delete
  16. Yes we are tempted, drawn to the lipstick. Definitely going to sephora soon.

    Enjoy our day!
    xx
    5th&6th

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heehee, it really is a lovely lipstick! Thanks for stopping by, ladies :)

      Delete
  17. Loving the Tom Ford lip color--- definitely something to keep an eye out for! Thanks for sharing your haul…

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Alexis! The lipstick really is worth checking out :)

      Delete
  18. The palette is looking amazing! How nice that you can use it for all sorts of things!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is! So incredibly versatile. Thanks for stopping by, Eline :)

      Delete
  19. I like the packaging of the palette and the lipstick, so luxurious! I wanna try that clinique blush too such a cute design.


    xoxo;
    What Kenny Hearts a Lifestyle Blog


    - Facebook
    - Bloglovin
    - Instagram @kennydaily

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You really should! It's adorable and wears so nicely :)

      Delete
  20. How stunning!
    www.supongoestilo.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  21. I'm really tempted by that Kaleidolight palette actually! And curious as to how do they come up with these names, make-up always have the coolest, most imaginative names.:D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, right! Really loving the palette- it's super versatile :)

      Delete
  22. Thanks, Sabrina! Will stop by your blog soon :)

    ReplyDelete

All of your lovely comments make my day! Thanks for taking the time to share your musings, ideas, and opinions. Feel free to leave a link to your blog- I'd be happy to check it out :)