FREE Super Fruits Eye Balm with $130 or more purchase

Tuesday 30 September 2014

Look of the Day: Inglot #3

Hi, everyone! I'd apologize about all of the Inglot gushing lately, except I'm truly and unapologetically smitten and feel the need to preach! So here it is, the third and final installment in my Inglot Look of the Day series. Today's look features shimmery royal-toned eyes, plummy flushed cheeks, and a natural lip. Hopefully it inspires you to get bitten by the Inglot bug as well! 


For the eyes, I drew on three of the shades from my brand new Freedom System 5-pan palette. I started by applying a generous helping of Shine Eye Shadow #49 on the inner half of my lid. It really gives the most stunning antique gold glow! I added depth by sweeping Double Sparkle Eye Shadow #459 (a rich, cool taupe) along my crease and inserted a pop of colour with Double Sparkle Eye Shadow #494 (a bold royal purple) on the outer corner of my lid. I also applied #49 and #494 along more lower lash line for some extra drama. For liner, I carried on the Inglot theme, creating a thin stroke with the AMC Eyeliner Gel #89 and finished things off with a couple coats of BeneFit They're Real on upper and lower lashes. 



For the cheeks, I opted for Inglot Face Blush #54. It looks like an intimidating, glittery mauve in the pan, yet translates to such a wearable, natural luminous flush on the face! I also contoured my cheeks lightly with the Inglot HD Sculpting Powder #504


On the lips, I couldn't help but use Chanel Rouge Coco Shine in Boy. It's such a gorgeous neutral lip that's a perfect complement for a bolder eye. It also has slight mauve undertones that mesh with the blush so nicely. I really love it! 


The Breakdown:

Foundation: Chanel Perfection Lumiere Velvet in 10 Beige
Concealer: BeneFit Fake-Up in Light (under eyes) and MAC Select Cover-Up NC20 (on blemishes and redness)
Powder: Soap & Glory One Heck of a Blot (lightly on t-zone) and Inglot Illuminizing Pressed Powder #402 (all over)

Contour: Inglot HD Sculpting Powder #504

Blush: Inglot Face Blush #54


Brows: Anastasia Brow Powder Duo in Taupe and Tinted Brow Gel in Caramel
Primer: Urban Decay Primer Potion Original Formula
Eye Shadows: Inglot Shine Eye Shadow#49 (on inner half of lid and inner half of lower lash line), Double Sparkle Shadow #459 (on the crease), and Double Sparkle Shadow #494 (on outer corner of lid and outer half of lower lash line) and the Body Shop Colour Crush Eye Shadow in Oh, Honey (as a highlight on brow bone and inner corners)

Eyeliner: Inglot AMC Eyeliner Gel #89
Mascara: BeneFit They're Real!

Lips: Chanel Rouge Coco Shine in Boy


And a few more shots of the look:





I hope you have all enjoyed my Inglot Look of the Day series! My inner beauty geek has been totally stoked by digging into my growing Inglot stash and I haven't been let down by anything I've tried. I found this Look of the Day especially fun- it really made me feel like one part royal, one part badass. What gal (or guy) doesn't want that combo in their repertoire?!

Thanks so much for stopping by!

21 comments:

  1. Love the purple and gold together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. pretty!!! (as always. god damn it.. haha)
    Jenn
    A Beautiful Zen

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the blue and gold! Amaze :)

    Tasha // shiwashiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely stunning!! Definitely need to crack open my Inglot shadows!

    Stacey | Expat Make-Up Addict xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. that purple is almost blue in the second close up! blurple?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful post! I love the pop of purple, so nice. Have an amazing day!


    Kenny,
    WHATKENNYHEARTS.COM
    INSTAGRAM @kennydaily / BLOGLOVIN / FACEBOOK

    ReplyDelete
  7. This looks awesome! I wouldn't have thought to put purple and gold together but they really suit eachother - beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. super pretty! I love how vibrant the colors are. I would rave too!! =D
    xo,
    nancy

    http://www.adoretoadorn.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely look you did! Very NYE appropriate if you ask me :) I don't own a single Inglot product.. The closest Inglot product to where I live has shut down sadly.

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW...this is red carpet ready!
    You are so talented...another amazing one love :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Flawless. Beautiful combination of the gold & purple.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This eye is BEAUTIFUL!!! You make it look effortless.

    Ash,
    http://AshleyTamarra.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is SUCH a beautiful look! Your skin is luminous!

    xo Brianna | Glazed Over

    ReplyDelete
  14. You did such a good job on this make up. I'm always afraid to use colors for the eyeshadows because I think I'll look like a clown. Great post.

    LEJA

    ReplyDelete
  15. You never cease to amaze me with your awesome color combination skills!!! I've done gold and purple before, but definitely not as nicely blended and complicated the way you do it! You rock!

    ReplyDelete
  16. i really love these colors on you! the combination is beautiful! want to try this look out! x
    - Andrea
    www.phdfashionista.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love the combo of gold and purple!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Loving the purple and gold combination! I totally didn't see the pop of purple in the thumbnail, but it's a great unexpected surprise :D (But I agree with the 'blurple' comment)

    ReplyDelete
  19. I really think I may need to add 49 to my next Inglot palette.

    ReplyDelete

All of your lovely comments make my day! Thanks for taking the time to share your musings, ideas, and opinions. Feel free to leave a link to your blog- I'd be happy to check it out :)