FREE Super Fruits Eye Balm with $130 or more purchase

Wednesday 7 January 2015

Cle de Peau Haul!

Hi, everyone! If you're fearing that I've already broken one of my cardinal 2015 Beauty Resolutions (I know you're clenched with worry), have no fear- this ultra luxe haul took place back in November when I was feeling extra spendy. While I'm trying to minimize my splurge-inclined ways this year, I'm happy to revel in one of my favourite purchases from 2014. I am perpetually tempted by Cle de Peau in all of their elegant beauty, so when the brand was offering a particularly lovely gift with purchase, I decided to finally quell my craving. Here are the stunning spoils of my haul: 


My first pick is undoubtedly one of the most beautiful highlighters on the market. The Luminizing Skin Enhancers are multifaceted and textured, featuring a mix of flattering, luminous tones. I opted for shade #12, which is a combination of white, peach, and golden hues. I also purchased the accompanying case (incredibly sturdy and luxurious), which comes with an uber-soft brush. I was wearing this highlighter when I met Sam and Nic from Pixiwoo, and they promptly complimented it. Made the purchase instantly worth it! ;)


Next up is one of Cle de Peau's new and much hailed Eye Colour Quads. These reformulated shadow palettes were released last Fall and had been tempting me since. Each shade combination was utterly lovely, but I opted for #303 Baby Universe. This quad features two mattes and two shimmers, in a pretty palette of complex neutrals and plums. I was mostly sold by the right-most shade, a gorgeous garnet. 


My final purchase is seriously one of the best products I've tried. I used up a tube of Cle de Peau Concealer in Ivory a couple of years ago and it's only been the price tag that has prevented me from making this an eternal staple. This concealer is seriously pigmented, yet incredibly light-weight. It covers everything with a truly natural, skin-like finish. It does the job on blemishes as well as dark circles and wears perfectly all day. So happy to finally have a new one! 


Along with this trio of goodies, I received perhaps the most luxurious gift with purchase I've ever seen! 

The GWP came in this chic, generously-sized makeup bag, complete with logoed zipper:



The star of the gift came wrapped in the most beautiful textured box, complete with bow:



Upon opening up the box, a sweet, enticing little note from the brand:


Upon lifting the note, the most beautiful compact was revealed. I mean, look at that packaging! 


Housed within this chic metal case was another eye shadow quad featuring a lovely combination of champagne, taupe, and chocolate brown. Gilded patterns across the surface made for an extra pretty touch. This palette is full-sized and completely festive, which makes it such a generous gift! 



The second goody in the GWP was smaller, but in no way insignificant. A little cardboard book contained a mini tube of their Perfect Lash Mascara, which promises to separate, curl, lengthen, and add volume in one sweep. It has a super interesting curved brush and I have to say that, upon first testing, this stuff is really great! 



So there you have it, perhaps my most luxurious purchase of 2014! While hauls like this can in no way be a regular occurrence, I'm so happy that I treated myself to these products. Each is utterly lovely and the gift with purchase was just as nice. I'm really pleased with everything so far- look out for some reviews to come!

Have you tried anything from Cle de Peau? Which brands do you turn to when you're feeling spendy?

Thanks for reading! xo

51 comments:

  1. WOW!!! Now this is a haul!! Love it!! I have one lip gloss from this brand-that's it! The concealer intrigues me! I'm a concealer junkie. How do you think it would work for old me? Under my eyes? Would it be too dry?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you're a concealer junkie, you need to try this for sure! The formula isn't ultra creamy, but I don't find it drying at all!

      Delete
  2. I want that eye colour quad! Everything looks so freaking luxurious. The GWPs are amazing, too! I've never tried anything from Cle de Peau, but next time I feel like REALLY spoiling myself, I might just have to give it a shot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous GWP! The concealer is a favourite of many, it really sounds like the epitome of luxury! Temptalia gave the highlighters amazing reviews - Dang I wish I could afford this brand. Haha!

    Tasha // shiwashiful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Temptalia's raves were one of the reasons I splurged on the highlighter and I'm glad I did :)

      Delete
  4. The eyeshadows are so pretty!
    Melanie @ meandmr.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Jen! I hope you've made a special spot on your shelf to display these gorgeous items!! Everything about each of these products just scream luxe! I hope they give you lots of joy to use!

    xx Kat @ Katness

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They really do! Wish I could build a shelf just to display them ;) Thanks!

      Delete
  6. What a gorgeous haul! I would love to try something from this brand.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a haul! That highlighter looks amazing!
    I've tried two lipsticks, the Luminizer and Extra Rich one. I like them a lot! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh, definitely curious about their lipsticks :)

      Delete
  8. I haven't heard of the brand, but damn that all looks so luxurious, I love it :)! The highlighter, oh my <3!

    xx
    http://www.gita-oddsandends.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous haul! Time and again I've heard the concealer is totally worth the $$.

    ReplyDelete
  10. hahah clenched with worry :P well.../I/ think you're stronger than that!
    i love that you got a great GWP! i didn't now the quads came depotted? does that save on money? and i've love to hear (in person please!!! come over for food (trying to save monies) lets meet up late jan / early feb) about the concealer


    Jenn
    A Beautiful Zen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, you can forego the case/palette to save almost $20! We'll definitely chat about the concealer soon :)

      Delete
  11. I've never heard of this brand... but all of it is just looking so lovely :O

    ReplyDelete
  12. what a generous gift! I heard Rachel Haytsdit talking about the highlighters from the brand and I must admit; they're gorgeous! If anything, that might be my first stop on the Cle De Peau train! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They would be an amazing place to start! That and the concealer are tops in my books :)

      Delete
  13. That skin enhancer palette is just amazing looking!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I have never heard of this brand before but just love the eyeshadow quad! Very pretty shades and patterns <3

    www.krystelcouture.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I have never tried any Cle de Peau but that highlighter sounds amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I am totally feeling the packaging. :o That highlighter looks so pretty I would probably just want to stare at it all day haha!

    Melanie - http://imnotabeautyguru.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it's hard not to just stare at it all the time :)

      Delete
  17. Oh that is a sweet haul! The GWPs are excellent tho! You chose a great time to splurge! Also, Sam and Nic complimented on that highlighter? MUST. SWATCH. I haven't tried that much from CdP, but I have the concealer and I really, REALLY like it. It's just got an amazing texture as well as coverage! I have Satin Moon on my wish list as well :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, yes the did! Life made and quality of highlighter confirmed ;) Glad you love the concealer too!

      Delete
  18. omg the gwp is INCREDIBLE. But seriously CdP concealer is one of the few I use regularly -- I always have a tube on me so I can go from a zero to 60 makeup face in no time! That highlighter though...I think I need.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh, glad you love the concealer too- it really is the best I've tried! I agree it works perfect to even things out in a pinch :)

      Delete
  19. Oh that highlighter is gorgeous! I love the cle de peau concealer, it's definitely worth the investment.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I've never tried this brand before - what is it similar to in terms of price point? Everything you bought is beautiful and that free palette is stunning! I can't believe that was gwp!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, the GWP was ultra generous! The brand is ultra pricey- just a notch above what you'd pay for Tom Ford :P

      Delete
  21. Wow, so luxurious. The concealer gets so much hype, it's amazing x

    ReplyDelete
  22. Heyoooooo, someone treated herself to some faaaabulous beauty goodies! All the products look so pretty! Especially the highlighter looks so gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  23. I need that quad in my life. The colors are on point! Happy Friday dear! :)

    xoxo;
    STYLEFORMANKIND.COM
    Like On Facebook
    Follow On Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The quad really is gorgeous! Thanks, Kenny! xo

      Delete
  24. Wow, so beautiful products. ;-)
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete
  25. I love the eye colour quad! Great buy!
    www.effortlesslady.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. Oh that GWP is absolutely beautiful! I was a bit concerned here Jen, how could you break NY resolution within a week haha!

    Next time I'm at Holt, I'll have to check this one out :)

    Stephanie | theFantasia.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, luckily this haul was an old one ;) You definitely should, Stephanie!

      Delete
  27. I'm in love, I want all these things now hahah!
    great buy :)

    I would be thankful if you visit my blog, I am new here
    http://neellzzstyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  28. Never heard of the brand before? Please tell me it isn't another us across the ponds can only swoon at

    That is one mighty fine gift with purchase.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  29. I've read nothing but good things about the Cle de Peau concealer. What a heck of a free gift! All of these gorgeous goodies need their own little display area.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! I feel like I should have a spotlight on them at all times :)

      Delete
  30. DAMMMMMMMN, the luxe is just dripping from the photos! One gripe I do have about the brand though, is the whole 'compact sold separately' thing. Can't tell if its a ploy to spend more money, or a practical one as it can be reused. Also, those eyeshadow shades are gorgeous!! *-*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, a little practical, a little money grab, I think! Feel like it was worth it for the highlighter, but was totally fine just buying the quad in the plastic case. You would love the eye shadows, Vanessa :)

      Delete

All of your lovely comments make my day! Thanks for taking the time to share your musings, ideas, and opinions. Feel free to leave a link to your blog- I'd be happy to check it out :)