FREE Super Fruits Eye Balm with $130 or more purchase

Wednesday 25 February 2015

Vibrant Beauty Blog has a New Look!

Hi, everyone! A quick post today to share my excitement that Vibrant Beauty Blog has had a makeover! When considering next steps for the blog, a redesign had been at the top of my list for ages. Problem was, I'm rather clueless when it comes to html and the like, so things remained stagnant. Last week, I was contacted by the lovely Jenna of Northern Beauty, who generously offered to create a new header and social media buttons for me and to guide me through the process of streamlining and modernizing the look of the site. The collaboration was a pleasure and I'm so, so happy with the end result!  



If you like what you see, head on over to Jenna's Blog Services page, where she outlines all the skills she has to offer. She's really great at what she does and is a joy to work with. She put up with my perfectionistic tendencies with grace and patience, which was so greatly appreciated. I totally recommend checking her out! 

What do you think of the new redesign and layout?

Thanks so much for stopping by! And thanks again to Jenna for making this possible! 

47 comments:

  1. I love the new look!! So fresh, yet girly! I love the fonts in your header too!
    xx Kat @ Katness

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the new look! It's super cute and girly!!!

    - Deniz
    www.dressedupdeniz.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks good :D

    would love to know your thoughts on my new post Jadiee'sLittleBlog

    MyBlogloving

    MyFacebook

    Have a nice day

    Jade

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks lovely. I also recently gave my blog an uplift, have a look when you can

    Nashia | makeupandbeautymayhem

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it. It's cleaner and easier to read. Very sleek!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good, that's what I was going for! Thanks, Rachelle :)

      Delete
  6. Amazing post again <3
    Dear can you click in link in my last post? It is really important for me <3 http://kasjaa.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. congratulations - i'm loving this new blog .. its simple, girly and flirty :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. BEAUTIFUL! You guys did such an amazing job!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Jenn! Jenna was such a pleasure to work with and made this a painless process :)

      Delete
  9. Yay! Congrats, Jen! It looks very clean, fresh, and spring-y! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! That's what I was going for :)

      Delete
  10. Loving the new design, very pink <3 huge congrats x

    www.krystelcouture.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the new layout! It looks fantastic. :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats on the redesign! I think it looks lovely :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. LOVE the header but the background feels a bit plain to me
    So kind of her to offer to help with the revamp

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the feedback, Jasmine! We've since updated the background and I'm really loving it :)

      Delete
  14. I love it! Congrats on the new blog design, it's always so refreshing to switch things around!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I like it a lot, especially the header :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. I noticed it the last time, and I was waiting for an announcement! It's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love the new style of your blog. ^^
    New post is online... Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love the new look! Jenna did a great job.

    ReplyDelete
  19. fab new vibe!
    xo,
    nancy

    http://www.adoretoadorn.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. It looks great! I really love the color combination!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Such a nice change!

    www.lam-style.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Looks great! I like how the background matches the lipstick!
    http://twentywho.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! That's what we were going for :)

      Delete
  23. I am having her do a header for my blog too. I love yours, it's so you!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Haha, not a coincidence- definitely chose the colour scheme based on my fave lipstick shades :)

    ReplyDelete

All of your lovely comments make my day! Thanks for taking the time to share your musings, ideas, and opinions. Feel free to leave a link to your blog- I'd be happy to check it out :)