FREE Super Fruits Eye Balm with $130 or more purchase

Thursday 2 April 2015

March Empties!

It's April, y'all! Hope nobody got fooled too badly yesterday :) Not quite sure where March went, but these empty containers are proof that I shampooed, cleansed, toned, and sprayed the month away! I didn't polish off a ton, but there are some stars among them:


Antipodes Divine Face Oil
This is the second bottle of this that I've finished. That says a lot! This does an amazing job at hydrating and giving skin a lovely glow without any hint of greasiness. Plus it smells amazing! 
Repurchase? Definitely!

Nourish Relax Hydrating Peptide Serum
This was such a pleasant surprise! This serum worked wonders to lightly hydrate while banishing all traces of redness from my skin. It never broke me out, is full of natural, organic ingredients, and didn't strain my wallet too much!
Repurchase? Not immediately, but yes!

CoLab Dry Shampoo in London
Not the biggest fan of this scent- a bit too heady for my liking. It was amazingly lightweight, but unfortunately didn't add enough volume to my second-day locks. 
Repurchase? No.

May Lindstrom The Jasmine Garden Botanical Mist
Hands down the best face mist I've tried! This smelled incredible (think jasmine and cocoa) and was wonderfully soothing. Was fantastic at calming redness and blemishes too. Totally beautiful!
Repurchase? Oh yes. The price is the only thing that prevents me from owning 5 bottles at once!

Organix (Ogx) Renewing Moroccan Argan Oil Shampoo
A very nice, affordable hydrating shampoo! Pleasant fresh, nutty scent, didn't strip my hair, nor leave it weighed down. Nothing phenomenal, but a good all-rounder.
Repurchase? If I spotted it on sale, I think so!

Live Clean Monoi Oil Strengthening Conditioner
This was nicely creamy and had a pleasant floral scent, but really didn't do a great job at hydrating or strengthening. Happily used it up, but nothing is drawing me back. 
Repurchase? No.

Mario Badescu Aloe Vera Toner
A super gentle aloe-based toner (duh). Maybe too gentle. While this didn't irritate my skin in the slightest, it also did nothing to cleanse, calm, or refine my complexion. I don't expect miracles from toners, but I do expect something.
Repurchase? No.


What did you finish off in March? Have you tried (and loved? hated?) any of the products I featured?

Thanks for stopping by! xo

12 comments:

  1. I must pick up the Antipodes oil, tried the brand ages ago and loved them but then forget about them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your empties posts Jen.
    Good god I need a little May Lindstorm in my life!
    Question where do you buy Mario Badescu in Canada?

    Amazing post :)
    TarteTanya

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have seen a few of these at my drugstore and have wanted to try it-- but I still haven't! Thanks for the review!
    Melanie @ meandmr.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish CoLab will soon be available here in the Philippines! Hope you have a nice and safe Friday dear! :D

    ---
    STYLEFORMANKIND.COM
    Facebook / Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  5. I might try the Ogx Moroccan Oil shampoo - I have pure Moroccan oil (by the same brand) and I love it! I feel like it really moisturizers my hair and makes it soft!

    - Deniz
    www.dressedupdeniz.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, love this post a lot! It’s awesome!)
    Thanks for sharing it with your readers!

    Diana Cloudlet
    http://www.dianacloudlet.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. That face mist sound really nice!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The mist sounds... mystical... as do all the May Lindstrom products you've mentioned! Finished a BUNCH of stuff this month and have to go through them all for my own post ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really want to try something from Organix, it all sounds lovely :) x

    ReplyDelete
  10. woah ppl are going through the colabs so quickly LOL. how?! its probably b/c i wash my hair everyday....


    jenn
    A Beautiful Zen

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great post, love all of these products! Argon oil works really well on my hair xo

    Sarah Louise Porter Blog

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have never used Organix shampoos but this one sounds like a good one. I am intrigued by the face mist you mentioned!! x

    Alexandra | Glam O’Clock

    ReplyDelete

All of your lovely comments make my day! Thanks for taking the time to share your musings, ideas, and opinions. Feel free to leave a link to your blog- I'd be happy to check it out :)